Valley Venom U14A is a rep Team. This team was established in 2016. Head Coach, Kurtis Guthrie and Assistant Coach, Lori Guthrie, have been coaching for over 17 years both “C” and “B” Divisions. Coach Guthrie’s started Coaching in the U6 Division all the way to U19. They have come back to Coach U12 in 2017. These Coaches, their Coaching Staff: Dwayne Farlin, Mat Schneider and team had a successful 2018 season medal-ling in many tournaments (including gold in the Lower Mainland Cup)as well as placing 4th in the BC Provincial Championship Tournament, 2017 season placing 7th out of 21 in regular league games and medal-ling in multiple tournaments including taking home the silver in Lower Mainland Cup. They look forward to an even more successful 2019 season bringing on another assitant coach Pierce Wind! Coach contact is email@example.com
CANPitch is Softball Canada’s national pitching program created to provide a standardized curriculum based on Softball Canada’s Long-Term Player Development framework to introduce and develop the skill of windmill pitching to children and youth. The primary objective of the program is to provide a vehicle to enhance the development of pitching skills and knowledge of players across Canada especially at the grassroots level.
What is the CANPitch Program?
Throughout the program, pitchers will:
- learn and develop the fundamental skills of pitching.
- meet other players and develop friendships.
- see their progress as they move from one stage of pitching development to the next following a clearly defined pathway.
- be introduced to the concepts of fair play, fitness, safety, teamwork, and the importance of a positive attitude.
- have a fun memorable experience.